If you are ready to bring your credit bureau reporting and disputes compliance programs in-house, CBSC can help.
Thanks to our extensive experience, CBSC has created credit bureau compliance programs that are now recognized as the “industry standard”. If you are ready to tackle the process in-house or just want a better understanding of Metro 2® criteria, CBSC can provide detailed training that will allow you establish and sustain your own internal credit bureau compliance programs. Each program can be customized for your needs and be presented via webinar or in-person. For more information on training courses contact us.
Metro 2® Credit Bureau Reporting Compliance Training
- “How To” Guides to Setting Up Accounts for Accurate Metro 2® Reporting 1.5 – 2 hours each
- Installment Loan Guide
- Mortgage Guide
- Line of Credit Guide
- Revolving/Open Loan Guide
- Detailed Credit Bureau Reporting Testing and Audit Series
- Creating a Comprehensive 8 Stage Metro 2® Credit Bureau Reporting Compliance and Audit Program 1.5 - 2.0 hours
- The Field by Field Metro 2® Data Audit 3.5 - 4.0 hours
- Disputes Processing and Policy (does not include e-Oscar) 1.75 - 2.5 hours